- 10:00 AM, Matt Kanelos -- His most recent record is called "Children Love to Dance". Matt's songwriting is informed by Bob Dylan and Leonard Cohen. His piano playing is influenced by Keith Jarrett and Bill Frisell. His singing owes something to Paul Simon, Ricky Lee Jones, and Shirley Horn.
- 11:00 AM, Paula Valstein -- Raised in Tel Aviv, ...Music became an outlet for Paula to voice the turmoil surrounding her in the beautiful landscapes of the Middle East.
- 12:00 Noon, Sayna Zaid and the Catch -- Shayna's excellent band is anchored by her producer Jay Deasel on guitars, Emek Rave on bass, Christopher Heinz on drums, and also features Yan Izquierdo on violin, and Brendan O'Grady on piano; the piano and violin combining to add a most pleasing texture to the sound on the full band arrangements.
- 1:00 PM, Gretchen Witt -- She has studied classical piano for eight years, has recently taken up the guitar, and has sung under her breath (to the annoyance of nearby others) all of her life.
- 1:45 PM, Jo Williamson -- Her five-track EP "Wake on the Hudson" was conceived and written on her friends' 66 foot Canadian fishing boat docked on the Jersey side of the Hudson over the course of two years.
- 2:15 PM, Randall Shreeve -- ...blends melody, mischief, and passion on his sophomore release "The Entertainer." From the opening notes of "Welcome to the Show," "he takes the listener on an experience that rivals P. T. Barnum himself... his soulful vocals... compliment his vaudevillian indie rock."
Technorati tags: WPKN, radio